We are looking for a Project Researcher to lead and develop the projects of Crysforma in collaboration with the pharmaceutical companies.
- Conduct projects in collaboration with our customers in the areas of polymorphism, salt and co-crystal screenings of pharmaceutical products.
- Use a range of different solid-state characterization techniques (PXRD, SCXRD, DSC, TGA, IR, Raman, DVS, PSD, BET, optical microscopy,…) and additional analytical techniques (HPLC, KF, rheometer, NMR,…).
- Perform experiments to optimize crystallization processess.
- Perform data evaluation, interpretation, report writing and presentation of results to the customers.
- Maintain appropriate documentation (lab notebooks, ISO, registers).
- Comply with ISO 9001, safety requirements and laboratory procedures.
More detailed information and applications here