Crysforma’s extensive experience in crystallization of pharmaceutical compounds is used to successfully address complex crystallization challenges related to crystallization of poorly crystalline compounds, crystallization scale-up, or optimization of crystallization processes to improve yield, purity or crystallinity and to obtain the desired polymorph controlling the particle size distribution to fulfil the needs of the industrial process.
Moreover, a unique combination of expertise and state-of-the-art instrumentation allows the structure determination of all types of small and medium sized molecules by single crystal X-ray diffraction (SCXRD) using crystals of reduced dimensions.
Type of studies:
- Crystallization of compounds that are difficult to crystallize or that are formerly only known as amorphous solids
- Development and scale-up of robust crystallization procedures
- Optimization of crystallization processes (yield, desired polymorph, purity, particle size, crystallinity, etc.)
- Crystallizations oriented to the generation of single crystals for SCXRD structure determination
- SCXRD structure determination of pharmaceutical organic molecules and natural products, which includes the absolute configuration determination of enantiomerically pure compounds.